Location: Remote. While not required, the ideal candidate will travel to a shared office location 1-3 times per week in the Greater DC-Metro Area (likely Annapolis) with the other members of the team for improved collaboration opportunities.
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, and Employee Equity Opportunities
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to work closely with an existing team of high performing product development team to enhance the user experience for the core journeys and products at Even Health. You will partner closely with functional leads in a fast-moving, agile team. As a UX Designer, you will be hands on in all aspects of user experience development including gathering and understanding business & user needs, building out high/low fidelity wireframes, collaborating with the development team, and managing strategic UX deliverables.
What you’ll do…
- Lead UX/UI efforts for web-based and mobile applications
- Design and conduct user research
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users
- Create detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, user personas, and user flows.
- Plan and implement new designs as well as optimize existing user interface designs
- Effectively act on partner feedback, user testing results and learnings to improve assets, products and services
- Work closely with team leads to drive best digital experiences through all phases of product development, ship, and iterate
- Be a passionate advocate for the user, ground ideas in data driven solutions to incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
What we’re looking for…
- 4+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer designing consumer-facing applications and mobile experiences
- Experience in agile product development and designing responsively across devices
- Strong UI/UX portfolio
- Ability to present, discuss, and explain design options
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive decisions in the design process
- Degree or certificate in relevant field
It would be even better if you…
- Complete deliverables faster than your peers
- Have experience in 3D design
- Live in the Greater-DC Metro area
- Have worked in a start-up or small business before, or always wanted to